Part Number: BCHA1890
Designed in Australia, by sailors, for the toughest conditions.
Packed with features for extra comfort and safety, and constructed to the highest standards, this inflatable lifejacket sets a new benchmark for the marine market. Available in manual and automatic inflation and approved to Level 150 Australian Standard AS4758.1.
- Velcro closure & integrated bladder for effortless repacking
- Comfortable, neoprene neck collar
- Soft D-loop harness attachment
- Available as Manual or Automatic CO2 Gas Inflation
- Rated 150 Newtons of Buoyancy
- Heavy Duty Nylon Cover
- Retro Reflective Tape Patches
- Adjustable Waistband
- Integrated Crotch Strap
- Quick-Release Openings to Access Oral Inflation Tube & Gas Inflation Mechanism
- Grab Strap
- Toggles to Fit Wet Weather Jacket
- Suitable for Body Mass of 40kg and Over
- The Automatic Model inflates when submerged in water
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation containing your order details from firstname.lastname@example.org. Your order will be confirmed within a few minutes of placing your order.
It is our policy to ensure we deliver to our customers in a timely manner. In order to achieve this we use a range of freight companies depending on the size and weight of your order. In some instances we may use a number of carriers to get your products to you. For example chain may come by road, some electronic equipment by air.
All orders delivered to Australian Post Codes attract a flat rate $15.00 shipping charge.
International orders will be charged at $0.00 initially and our staff will be in contact with a shipping quote. If the quote is not accepted the customer reserves the right to cancel their order and be refunded in full.
Should you have any queries or concerns about shipping, please contact us and we will have someone get back to you.