The OceanLED X-Series X4 combines brightness with affordability. Whether cruising or fishing, the X4 gives stunning performance allowing you to enjoy more time on the water with family and friends. The X4 outputs an impressive 1,150 fixture lumens from its low profile design and utilises focused optics to produce a 60˚ circular beam from each LED providing great water penetration, illuminating a large area. Choose Midnight Blue or Ultra White colour options. Looking to catch more fish? Switch on the Fish-Strobe mode and the light emits a random strobe pattern that is proven to attract extra bait fish and help catch more fish.
- 1,450 Lumens / 1,150 Fixture Lumens - Outstanding performance from this small, bright light makes it the obvious choice for those who want to stand out from the crowd
- 60° Beam Angle - A wide-angled, focused beam lights up a large area of the water
- Compact and simple design - Made from a chemically resistant optical polymer with a built in driver, there is a lot packed into this compact light
- Simple to install - Installation needs only a small, 12mm hole in the hull to feed the cable through and 3 screws in place. No bonding required.
- Easy to clean - Thanks to its Tritonium coating, a simple wipe of the lens removes any underwater growth saving hours of scrubbing each time you use it
- Fish-Strobe Mode - Exceptionally bright, randomised strobing of the light is proven to attract more fish and catch more bait
- Active Thermal Control - ATC prevents overheating. In the event of overheating the ATC system will reduce the LED power level in order to protect the LEDs, or in extreme cases, turn off the fixture