Part Number: RF20101
- Precision moulded Acetal sheaves running on stainless steel ball bearings provide high performance & low friction.
- High load versions feature a Nylatron sheave suitable for rope and wire.
- High static and dynamic load capacity.
- Light weight.
- Versatile head fittings.
- Single blocks are available with swivel head or 2 way loop top.
- Double & triple blocks are supplied with shackle and have a 2 way head that can be fixed at 0∞ or 90∞.
- Double & triple blocks allow the creation of powerful purchase systems.
- Upright lead blocks are available in low profile fixed or pivoting options.
- Exit blocks minimise friction in lines passing through the deck or exiting masts and booms. Supplied with cover plate, or low profile version with side tabs only.
- Linked blocks are used for dinghy barber haulers, cunninghams and spinnaker pole launching systems.
Sheave Diam: 20mm
Max Rope: 6mm
M.W.L. : 250kg
B.L. : 550kg
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation containing your order details from [email protected]. Your order will be confirmed within a few minutes of placing your order.
It is our policy to ensure we deliver to our customers in a timely manner. In order to achieve this we use a range of freight companies depending on the size and weight of your order. In some instances we may use a number of carriers to get your products to you. For example chain may come by road, some electronic equipment by air.
Orders delivered to Australian Post Codes under $499 attract an $18.00 shipping charge. Orders of $499 or more ship free.
International orders will be charged at $0.00 initially and our staff will be in contact with a shipping quote. If the quote is not accepted the customer reserves the right to cancel their order and be refunded in full.
Should you have any queries or concerns about shipping, please contact us and we will have someone get back to you.