Part Number: 95220
Wichard roller bearing blocks are designed to be simple, reliable and long-lasting. They are ideal for dynamic running rigging that is subject to heavy loads (mainsail tackle, mastfoot block, etc.).
COMPONENTS: ROLLER BEARING BLOCKS
1. Forged stainless-steel shackle (HR s-steel for HR models).
2. Stainless-steel swivel head
3. 316L stainless-steel bolt
4. Aluminium cheeks (hard coat anodization)
5. Delrin® roller bearings (Torlon® for HR models).
6. Centering bush for lateral loads
7. Stainless-steel circlip
8. Hard anodized aluminium sheave (+ Teflon for HR models).
9. Hard anodized aluminium hollow pin (+ Teflon for HR models).
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation containing your order details from [email protected]. Your order will be confirmed within a few minutes of placing your order.
It is our policy to ensure we deliver to our customers in a timely manner. In order to achieve this we use a range of freight companies depending on the size and weight of your order. In some instances we may use a number of carriers to get your products to you. For example chain may come by road, some electronic equipment by air.
Orders delivered to Australian Post Codes under $499 attract an $18.00 shipping charge. Orders of $499 or more ship free.
International orders will be charged at $0.00 initially and our staff will be in contact with a shipping quote. If the quote is not accepted the customer reserves the right to cancel their order and be refunded in full.
Should you have any queries or concerns about shipping, please contact us and we will have someone get back to you.