Bridging the gap between Mastervolt's most compact Li-Ion battery, the MLS series, and its high-capacity sister, the MLI Ultra, the new MLI-E is a fast-charging mid-size battery offering long life and deep cycle discharge in a compact waterproof case. Mastervolt, the Dutch-based pioneer of off-grid power systems, is pleased to announce the arrival of the first of the new MLI-E series of Lithium Ion batteries, the MLI-E 12/1200, a 12-Volt battery offering 1200 Watt-hours of energy (90 Amp-hours). By using the very safe Lithium Iron Phosphate chemistry, the MLI-E saves up to 70% in space and weight, recharges in less than an hour and can discharge 80% of its capacity up to 5,000 times without damage, a lifespan that is ten times longer than an equivalent lead acid battery. This makes it ideal for mobile applications, and for powering small electric motors for propulsion.
- Compact, practical size similar to the LN5 - Group 49, H8 standard.
- Very long lifespan with high efficiency.
- Fully rechargeable within one hour.
- Straightforward replacement for most existing lead-acid batteries.
- Integrated monitoring for reliable battery status information.
- Quick installation and commissioning. No maintenance needed.
- Monitoring via a Bluetooth app. Download the app via your app store ‘Mastervolt Battery Monitor’
- CANbus communication for automated and intelligent energy system integration.
- Safe and proven Lithium Ion chemistry (LiFePO4).