Part Number: 88000705
A safe connection between vessel and shore installation is an essential part of your electrical system. A galvanic electrical isolation between shore power and the on board power prevents any electrical corrosion of metal parts while keeping you earthed.
Both the unique HF technology-based Mass GI and the reliable 50 Hz transformer-based IVET series offer you complete protection against galvanic corrosion.
Select the right transformer for your system:
Lightweight Mass GI Transformer
- Ultra modern high-frequency electronic switch technology
- Lightweight and compact
- Integrated Soft Start function
- Connect to voltages from 90V to 255V and from 45 to 65 Hz
- Units can be parallel coupled for higher capacity
- Higher efficiency, limited heat development
IVET Heavy-duty Series
- High-quality isolation transformers without casing for self installation (casing is optional)
- Optional Soft Start, in synthetic casing
- Capacities of 2.5 kW to 22 kW
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation containing your order details from [email protected]. Your order will be confirmed within a few minutes of placing your order.
It is our policy to ensure we deliver to our customers in a timely manner. In order to achieve this we use a range of freight companies depending on the size and weight of your order. In some instances we may use a number of carriers to get your products to you. For example chain may come by road, some electronic equipment by air.
Orders delivered to Australian Post Codes under $499 attract an $18.00 shipping charge. Orders of $499 or more ship free.
International orders will be charged at $0.00 initially and our staff will be in contact with a shipping quote. If the quote is not accepted the customer reserves the right to cancel their order and be refunded in full.
Should you have any queries or concerns about shipping, please contact us and we will have someone get back to you.