Part Number: 50880-1000
New model single chamber diaphragm pump ideal for shower drain, sink drain or remote bilge pumping applications.
Fits on exact footprint of old Jabsco model 37202 shower drain pump. Flexible installation - head rotates 360 degrees and also revolves around the motor joint so inlet and outlet ports can be set at any desired angle.
A very robust pump that won't clog and requires no filter.
- 4.2 GPM - 16 litres per minute output. Self priming to 3 metres
- Compact size and simple design, capable of extended dry running
- Quiet running, ignition protected motor
- Multi-position head and ports can be rotated allowing flexible installation
- Corrosion resistant parts
- Low maintenance - non-clogging joker valves and no filter required
- Inlet and outlet ports suit 20mm (3/4”) I.D hose
- Compact size 254mm long x 156mm wide x 127mm high
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation containing your order details from email@example.com. Your order will be confirmed within a few minutes of placing your order.
It is our policy to ensure we deliver to our customers in a timely manner. In order to achieve this we use a range of freight companies depending on the size and weight of your order. In some instances we may use a number of carriers to get your products to you. For example chain may come by road, some electronic equipment by air.
Orders delivered to Australian Post Codes under $499 attract an $18.00 shipping charge. Orders of $499 or more ship free.
International orders will be charged at $0.00 initially and our staff will be in contact with a shipping quote. If the quote is not accepted the customer reserves the right to cancel their order and be refunded in full.
Should you have any queries or concerns about shipping, please contact us and we will have someone get back to you.