Wet Sounds™ Hydro-Tech™ X (HTX) Series Amplifier. Wet Sounds represents the ultimate in High Performance Marine Audio. Wet Sounds HTX Series Marine Amplifiers are designed to be a complete solution for every type of extreme marine application. HTX amplifiers use superior performance circuitry by utilizing Class D Power Supplies.
These amplifiers have extreme power output packed inside a small chassis, thermal overload protection, flexible crossovers, extended inputs. HTX amplifiers are a well balanced match for all of the Wet Sounds™ products.
We’ve engineered these amps not just to deliver great sound but to hold up to a demanding marine environment full of water, waves, vibrations, and sun. Completely sealed and saltwater-compliant, Hydrotech Marine amp
- Optimized performance circuitry, with class-D power supplies
- Extreme power output packed inside a small chassis
- Thermal overload protection
- Flexible crossovers and extended inputs
- High-mass heat sink
- Smart microprocessor for great electronic performance
- Supports Wet Sounds’ extensive CrossOver network
- Protected by our standard 2-year limited warranty so you can party with confidence
Our Hydrotech Marine amps offer value as great as their sound and give any boat an unbeatable Wet Sounds experience. If you’re looking for a great deal on an outstanding piece of marine audio amplification, Wet Sounds has you covered with the Hydrotech Marine Series.
150 W x 2 @ 4 Ohms RMS
300 W x 2 @ 2 Ohms RMS
600 W x 1 @ 4 Ohms RMS